Public Tenders Professional — Barcelona
Barcelona, Catalunya [Cataluña], SpainFinance
We are looking for a Public Tenders Professional who wants to consolidate a career being a part of a leading in vitro diagnostic company that has been growing enormously during the last 15 years.
This position will be integrated within the Finance & Controlling team, ensuring the optimal management of the bidding processes, through the coordination and development of the departments involved in the process.
In this role, you will:
- Manage public tenders: analysis of specifications, planning of the tender calendar, preparation of tender documents, participation in innovative public procurement processes, documentation management through electronic or tender platforms.
- Monitor the internal bidding process: deadlines, documents preparation, appeals and allegations.
- Manage all required documentation for the corresponding files (Administrative, Technical and Economic Envelope) and support in the technical and economic preparation.
- Manage the administrative documentation requested in the tenders: registration of bidders, request for supply certificates, notarial deeds, translations.
- Follow up contract awards and update tender databases for subsequent statistical analysis.
- Advice business units on public procurement and coordinate the presentation of special resources (interlocution with our law firms and advisors).
- Follow up on products from competitors of our portfolio, that may have an impact on the bidding processes.
- Support the finance team in the recovery of bank guarantees.
- Provide support to the department's quality system in the preparation of the KPI for Public Tenders.
What you need to be sucessful:
- Bachelor´s degree in Law, Economics or Business Administration.
- Computer skills: MS Office.
- Languages: Advanced spoken and written English.
- 3 - 5 years of preferred experience in a similar position.
- Experience in medical or pharmaceutical industry.
At Sysmex we are focused on cultivating a diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Sysmex is an equal opportunity employer, we are actively looking for qualified candidates regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, and our community.