Field Application Specialist/Field Sales Representative — Valladolid
Castilla y León, Castilla y León, SpainDiagnostics
We are looking for a Field Application Specialist/ Field Sales Representative who wants to consolidate a career being a part of a leading in vitro diagnostic company that has been growing enormously during the last 15 years.
As an expert professional in your area, you will be joining our Iberia Diagnostics Department supporting the assigned region (North of Spain).
The position should be related in Castilla y León (preferably Valladolid o Burgos)
In this role you will:
- Develop constant relationships with customers in your geographical area.
- Develop sales strategies together with the BS/ Regional Sales Manager
- Provide technical and clinical support while managing the assigned accounts to obtain revenue and promote Sysmex products
- Provide support to the technical department, customers, and physicians
- Increase the efficiency of the sales workflow by organizing scientific product trainings and customer demos
- Organize and participate at events based on the laboratory technology and diagnostic value of Sysmex
- Define the presentation of offers according to user´s needs and sales strategy
- Being responsible of developing the sales strategy within the assigned area
- Serving as a reliable contact person to manage the relations between the client and other Sysmex departments involved
- Prepare and update documentation, reports, and clinical guidelines
- Study the market, competitors and customer evolution – inform Regional/BS Managers about market trends
- Capacity to negotiate and close agreements
What you need to be sucessful:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a Biosciences related field
- Native level of Spanish and fluent in English
- Scientific background, 3-5 years of experience working with laboratory technology
- 4-5 years of experience working in the clinical medical sector
- Experience working with IVD products
- Strong attention to detail with superb organizational & analytical skills
- High orientation to customers and ability to generate leads
- Able to explain scientific complex solutions to all publics
What's in it for you?
- Flexible Compensation Plan in public transports, restaurants, kindergarden, medical insurance for family, etc
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model
- Subsidized gym membership
- Health & dental insurance
- Referral program bonus – When you introduce us with people as talented as you
- Baby friendly company
- Excellent, dynamic, and multicultural environment
At Sysmex we are focused on cultivating a diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Sysmex is an equal opportunity employer, we are actively looking for qualified candidates regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, and our community.