Customer Support Professional — Matosinhos
Porto, Porto, PortugalTechnical Service
We are looking for a Customer Support Professional who wants to consolidate a career being a part of a leading in vitro diagnostic company that has been growing enormously during the last 15 years.
As an expert professional in your area, you will be joining our Technical Services Department within the Customer Support Center area. You will be responsible of ensuring and maximizing the customer satisfaction with Sysmex product lines.
In this role you will:
- Be the point of reference to customers, providing added value in increasing their satisfaction by managing telephone requests from external stakeholders (customers) about repairs, equipment maintenance, improvements and queries.
- Address all the requests through the corporate program established: data recording and opening of service orders.
- Be in charge of opening the service order process and transfer the items to the respective technicians for its closure in the service order management program (Minerva).
- Manage telephone calls from the service network in a timely manner providing specialized support for the resolution of incidents, doubts and queries.
- Provide support and guidance to the technical/clinical staff of the laboratory on incidents occurred in the equipment installed, on service requests and time frames for interventions.
- Coordinate appointments with clients based on the availability of the technician's agenda and select the appropriate technician to assist on the specific matter.
- Update appointments in the agendas of each assigned technician, keeping it up to date to serve as an advance planning tool for next interventions.
- In charge of updating maintenance contracts database, licenses and data related to service orders in the corresponding management program.
What you need to be sucessful:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering or Biosciences
- Native level of portuguese and fluent in english and spanish.
- Computer skills: SAP (Minerva), MS Office, database
- Capacity to work autonomously and with proactiveness.
- Proven experience working in customer service.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible Compensation Plan in public transports, restaurants, childcare, health and wellbeing, gym and fitness etc
- Smart working
- Health & dental insurance
- Baby friendly company
- Referral program bonus – When you introduce us with people as talented as you
- Excellent, dynamic, and multicultural environment
At Sysmex we are focused on cultivating a diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Sysmex is an equal opportunity employer, we are actively looking for qualified candidates regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, and our community.