Porto, Porto, PortugalInternship
Start your professional experience in one of the most important global in vitro diagnostic companies!
Since our establishment in 1968, we have striven to contribute to resolving global medical challenges through our core business in laboratory testing of blood, urine, and other specimens, and today we support the health of people in more than 190 countries and regions around the world.
We are a young, dynamic and constantly growing team. If you are searching for an internship for growth, knowledge and challenges, you shall apply here!
We are currently looking for someone (maybe you) to do an internship in our Technical Service department giving support with administrative tasks in Porto, Portugal.
- Support on technical documentation
- CRM maintenance
- Organizing Inventory and Spare parts.
- Computer skills: MS Office, (CRM), Excel
- Native level of portuguese and fluent in english
- Organization and motivation
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model
- Subsidized gym membership
- Excellent, dynamic, and multicultural environment
At Sysmex we are focused on cultivating a diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Sysmex is an equal opportunity employer, we are actively looking for qualified candidates regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, and our community.